fruits and vegetables export business | International Traders Of Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
What you will read ...The Importance of fruits and vegetables fruits and vegetables demand and supply in global marketLeading global producers of fresh fruits and vegetableswhich countries are mostly fruit and vegetable importers an overview of fruits and vegetable export businessfresh fruits and vegetables export business, benefits and dangersinternational market of fresh fruits and vegetables profit estimation of fruit and vegetable exporting businessmajor international traders of fresh fruits and vegetablesglobal price range of fresh fruits and vegetables
Today, all people care about having the Suitable diet. But are all diets Suitable? The answer to this question is negative. Because the diet should include all the Useful foods that are essential for health.
One of these essential ingredients is fruits and vegetables. Fruits, as well as vegetables, provide the body with the water they need, and if the water is low, the person’s skin and hair get dried, and many other problems come to him. In addition to providing water, fruits and vegetables provide vitamins, fibers and proteins essential to our body.
We know that fruits also have an immediate effect on our digestive system, which results in better and faster digestion of food in the human stomach.Mineral fruits help to secrete the beneficial acid in the stomach. We also know that the fruits are diverse and vary in taste and color and size.
So, eating vegetables and fruits in daily meals can prevent the onset of various diseases.
fruits and vegetables export business is a global business and has a large share in the economy of the country.
The Importance of fruits and vegetables
- Did you know that apple is the most famous fruit and is known as a health symbol. The properties of apples are high, so, eating an apple is obligatory for every person. Apple fruit is very useful for preventing a dangerous cancer disease, weight loss, digestive function, liver detoxification, and an increase in the human immune system. Also, apple antioxidants can help protect the brain in the elderly.
- Oranges are one of the delicious fruits that are orange. This sweet and sour fruit has many benefits. The juice of this fruit can help prevent kidney disease. Orange is rich in potassium and it guarantees the health of the heart; it also has a high level of vitamin C that can help to strengthen the immune system against colds.
- Banana is one of the healthiest and delicious fruits on earth, which has a lot of sugar. Each banana has about 105 calories and can be described as a good snack. Banana has a lot of potassium, which helps digestion and better digestive function. Bananas improve nerve function and increase brain power. It also controls the amount of blood sugar.
- Mandarin is a special kind of mandarin orange (Citrus reticulate), which has a reddish orange color. Mandarin belongs to the rotunda group and is usually planted in tropical forests like the southwestern part of Asia. The mandarin tree is smaller than the orange tree, and its fruit is more orange and more sophisticated. Its crust is easily picked up and is a nourishing fruit.
- Mango can easily be the king of fruits. It fights cancer, alkalizes the body, helps to lose weight, regulates diabetes, helps digestion, It can clean your skin and is a complete snack.
- The figs, called the fruits of the Quran, are nutritious and have great beneficial effects on human health. This fruit is called Latin Ficus carcia, a kind of vegetation and native to West Asia. The fig has plenty of sugar; it also contains the main salts, most notably calcium, phosphorus and vitamin C. Therefore, figs are one of the fruits that have a lot of nutrients.
fruits and vegetables demand and supply in global market
Because of the many benefits that fruits have, the families try to use these delicious fruits at least once a day. Consumption of fruits is recommended every season. Because each season has its own fruit. This is due to the high demand and supply of fruits worldwide. Each country can produce certain fruits in terms of its weather conditions. Exports and imports amount of fruits are high in the world. Each country holds thousands tons of fruits in its industrial refrigerators and Every month they sell some part of the fruits and vegetables. fresh fruit export business and fresh fruit import business in any country should be at the same level, otherwise it will harm the economy of the country.
Leading global producers of fresh fruits and vegetables
As the population of the world grows, the role of fruit and vegetable producing countries is becoming more and more important, and over the past few years, increasing the production of fruits and vegetables in human life has become especially important.
Among them, China, the United States and Thailand are among the countries exporting many of their products to different countries of the world, and are one of the most trusted sites using the global statistics on agricultural production, related to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the Nations The ally has provided a list of 10 major countries in the production of various types of fruits and vegetables, including the name of Iran.What are fresh fruit and vegetables exporters and Importers?
- At the top of the list is China, which produces 160 million tons of fruit and 598 million tons of vegetables in 2016, which has been able to rank first with 40 points. In particular, China exports grapes, dates, figs, cantaloupe, nuts, apples, pears, dried apricots, dried plums, apples, peaches and frozen fruits, coconuts and citrus. In terms of vegetables, Chinese primary exports are in the form of dried vegetables, crusts or powder, onions, mozzar, garlic, leek, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, turnips.
- Hong Kong ranked second with 38 points, producing 158 million tonnes of fruit and 596 million tonnes of vegetable. The country’s fruit exports are mostly strawberries, raspberries, shattu, apricots, cherries, peaches, grapes, citrus fruits, apples, pears, dates, figs, coconuts both fresh and dry. In terms of vegetables, Hong Kong exports large quantities of dried vegetables in fresh and powdered form. In addition, lettuce and chicory, cooked vegetables, onions, muskrat, garlic, leeks, carrots, turnips, cabbage, cauliflower and various types of root vegetables are exported from the country.
- India is the world’s third largest producer of fruits and vegetables in the world with 36 points, producing 88 million tons of fruits in 2016 and 126.5 million tons of vegetables. India is one of the world’s largest vegetable growers in the field of producing and exporting coconut, Indian almonds, grapes, dates, figs, strawberries, raspberries, shattuans and similar products, bananas and all types of nuts in fresh or dried or sweet form. In terms of vegetables, the country exports onions, beetroots, garlic, leeks, dried fruits, tomatoes, potatoes, as well as dried vegetables or pickles from Indian exports.
- In 2016, Turkey produced 14.2 million tons of fruit and 28.1 million tons of vegetables and won 26 points. The main export of fruit from Turkey are various types of nuts, citrus, grapes, apricots, dried plums, apples, pears, as well as dates, figs, cherries, peaches and nectars.
- Meanwhile, Iran ranked 8th in the list of the world’s largest fruit and vegetable producers by 24 points, producing 12.7 million tons of fruits and 21.4 million tons of vegetables. Iran mainly exports varieties of nuts and grapes, dates, figs, fresh strawberries, raspberries, shattu and fruits such as cantaloupe, apples and pears. In terms of vegetables, the most exports of Iran, cucumbers, cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, garlic, leeks and other similar vegetables are fresh, cold and frozen.
which countries are mostly fruit and vegetable importers
What are fresh fruits importing countries and fresh fruit exporting countries? All countries usually produce and export products, but in the meantime which countries are mostly fruit and vegetable importers? The ten countries of China, Hong Kong, India and the United States and Mexico, Turkey and Brazil and Iran, Spain and Egypt are respectively the largest fruit producers in the world. Each year, these countries export millions of tons of fruits and vegetables to other countries.
The poorest countries, such as Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, are the largest fruit importers in the world. In recent years, Iran has been working to reduce its imports and pay more attention to farmers and fruit growers.
an overview of fruits and vegetable export business
Fruits and vegetables play an important role in human life, and without them there are many problems for humans. For this reason, the government is forced to import it from other countries if it does not produce it itself. fresh vegetable export business contributes a lot to the trade of the country.
fruit and vegetable export companies use fruits to make juices and jams if they do not sell their produce.
fresh fruits and vegetables export business, benefits and dangers
In the past, exporting fruits and vegetables had many problems. One of these problems was the difficulty of keeping them corrupted. But with the advent of science and production of large industrial refrigerators can keep fruits and vegetables fresh in longer times.
In the old days, there was no fruit and vegetable import or export, or if it was dried fruit and vegetables. Because dried fruits and vegetables are more durable.
international market of fresh fruits and vegetables
In Turkey, exports of fruit and vegetables also increased by 7% to $ 374 million. The volume of fresh fruit and vegetables exports in January to August this year totaled 1.4 billion to Turkey, and exports of fruit and vegetables to 1 billion The dollar has reached.
Afghanistan was also one of the most important importers of fruit, but in the past few years it has been trying to export its products to thirty-five countries.
agriculture export business has increased in recent years.
profit estimation of fruit and vegetable exporting business
profit estimation of fruit and vegetable exporting business is a specialized work and fruit and vegetable experts need to predict these figures.But with the help of evidence, it can be said that the profit of this business is twice as high as its final price of the production and the cultivation of fruit. fresh fruit international traders have done this deal with the aim of obtaining customer satisfaction.
fruits and vegetables international market Have variable prices. fresh fruits wholesale price is half the price paid to customers .These products are sold in bulk and packed.
major international traders of fresh fruits and vegetables
The countries of China and the United States and Iran are the largest traders of fruits. But it seems that every country monopolizes a particular fruit.
For example :
- Italy also has an annual production of 8.5 million tons of grapes and 500 thousand tons of kiwi, the first producer of grapes and kiwi in the world.
- Argentina is the world’s largest producer and exporter of 490,000 tons of pears annually.
- Brazil, with over 18 million tonnes of oranges, is the first producer of this kind of citrus in the world, and the United States has been the second largest producer of oranges.
- The Chinese are considered the first cucumber production, after which Turkey has the second place in harvesting cucumber.
- Most bananas are produced from India and subsequently in the Philippines
- India is also the first producer of Mango and China to be the second largest producer of this product.
- The coconut product also has the largest harvest in the Philippines, followed by Indonesia, the second largest coconut producer.
- China is the first producer of peaches and Italy is the second producer of this fruit.
- The largest apple tree is in the country of China and the United States is thereafter.
- Most pineapple is also harvested from Thailand, and Brazil is also the largest producer of pineapple after Thailand.
- America’s first producer of almonds and Spain is the second-largest producer of this product.
- Lemon India has the highest production in the world, and Mexico is also the second largest producer of Lemon.
- The strawberry product in the United States also has the highest yield, and Spain is also the second producer of this fruit.
- But blueberries have the largest production in the United States, and Canada is ranked second in the product.
- Egyptian dates have the highest production output, and Iran is also the world’s second largest producer of one million tonnes annually.
- Turkey is the first producer of Cherry and the United States is the second producer of this grapefruit.
- Chinese watermelon has the highest yield, after which Turkey is the second largest producer of watermelon and Iran is the fourth largest producer of this product.
- 500,000 tons of Chinese walnuts are produced annually, with the highest rates among other countries, and the United States is the second largest producer of walnuts.
global price range of fresh fruits and vegetables
The global price of fresh fruits and vegetables is not constant, and with the change of seasons, prices are also changing.Global price range of fresh fruits and vegetables is as follows:
- The price per kilogram of tomato in the Tehran market is about half a dollar
- The price per kilogram of potato is about one dollar
- The price of one hundred grams of Blu-ray is about $ 3
- The price of each avocado package is about $ 2
- The price per kilogram of apple is about $ 1
- Cucumbers are sold at world markets for one dollar per kilogram
- Orange on the world markets is about $ 1 per kilogram